Why TRENCHANT CORE® Tutoring over the competition?
Everyone deserves to learn information in a MEANINGFUL way
We help students give meaning to the learning and validate their efforts
Motivation comes naturally as students work on assigned material with PURPOSE
TRENCHANT CORE® Tutors are mature minded, well educated and passionate educators. They love learning and sharing their knowledge with others. They give students 100% undivided attention.
How TRENCHANT CORE® Tutoring Works
- We instill compatible transferable skills that compliment their teacher’s assignments.
- We encourage and lead students with common sense approaches to help them divide and block overwhelming information.
- We establish, facilitate and model student collaboration skills that foster a whole learning environment. We prepare learners to promote positive synergy and recreate their own shared learning experience in future team meetings and other leadership endeavors.
- We equip students to become resourceful, independent, lifelong learners! These skills are mandatory as technology dictates we must stay current in our career fields.
- We open student thinking abilities with our 360° Inquiry and Reasoning Program.™ The number one complaint lodged by employers about college graduates in the job market is the absence of analytical thought processes, problem-solving skills and attention to detail. Better to prepare NOW!
- We don’t just teach the student we offer parent and educator courses. Courses cover our proprietary curriculum and application methods that bring parents, educators, and students together to work in harmony toward common goals.
- We offer advocacy services to facilitate communication between interested, or discouraged and even frustrated parent, student or teacher to establish a stable team framework.
- We get to know students personality so we can recommend relevant Enrichment Courses that will give students the edge over their peers and promote leadership qualities.
We meld learning objectives to prepare students for LIFE and the world that awaits them. We support the value of knowledge and validate student achievement with an EARNED REWARD program and other incentives equal to student effort.
TRENCHANT CORE® Group Learning
TRENCHANT CORE® Tutors are different. We follow a protocol which encourages and rewards each student’s team and independent resource utilization, building important life skills while working to complete their assignments. Group work is required in high school and even more so at the college level. Used correctly, this learning experience can prepare a student for LIFE!
TRENCHANT CORE ® One on One
One on one tutoring is preferable to group sessions because students are able to focus on various subjects instead of the topic being tutored. Tutors can teach in a style that best facilitates learning and is specifically targets strategies to the student’s learning style and needs. Students remain engaged and focused on learning the material, and the tutor can link learning with student interests to keep the student engaged in learning, not just focus on completing their work assignment.
|PRE-WRITING I (EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION)|
|COMPLETE, CLEAR AND CONCISE ORAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION|
|EXAMPLES AND PRACTICE|
|Explore & Practice Writing Style I|
|Explore & Practice Writing Style II|
|Explore & Practice Writing Style III|
|Explore & Practice Writing Style IV|
|NARRATIVE (STORY TELLING)|
|Explore & Practice Writing Style V|
|WRITING ETHICS: RESEARCH & CITE WORKS|
|Trenchant Core® Write with Purpose|
|SPEAK TO YOUR AUDIENCE, ORGANIZE INFORMATIVE AND EXPRESSIVE WRITING|
|TRENCHANT CORE® Proposals Persuasive Communication|
|LEARN TO WRITE & SPEAK IN A COMPELLING WAY THAT WILL WIN YOUR AUDIENCE|
|LEVEL I||Basic Math|
|LEVEL II||Abstract and Critical Thinking|
|LEVEL III||Pre- Algebra|
|LEVEL VI||Algebra II|