Our Business Services offer solutions for Human Resource Development (HRD), Operations and work environment issues to ease demand on Owners, and Senior Management. We evaluate production or service design training, policy, procedural protocol, and audit staffing to make recommendations. We eliminate communication, transition and training gaps. Coaches work with you to determine approaches to increase productivity and efficiency and reduce costly workforce turnover.
Our passion is to improve employee morale, motivation, communication and productivity at every level. We restore common sense and kindness to the workplace reducing stress. Working with your managers to introduce, implement, educate and facilitate a positive organizational culture. As a result, a supportive standard from Senior Management to front line employees, strengthens your workforce.
We reconnect Executives and Business Owners directly to the pulse of their business to prevent Executive isolation, or Owner separation and restore passion and vision to company leaders. We educate HR and Operations Professionals in learning theory and practice to bridge the gap between employee education and on the job knowledge and skill development. In short, we teach your managers HOW to truly be GREAT leaders!
Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA), Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH), Labor Unions, etc. organized purpose is to protect the best interest of our work force. Rarely, are they directly involved with overall organizational performance or wellness including work environment or work culture issues. Most human resource professionals are not educated or trained in the field of Education. Most educators lack the skills necessary to get through to students in meaningful ways making information relevant.
The main problems cited regarding work performance issues is communication, conflict and training issues.
Thorough excellent training, leadership development and a caring work environment highly productive and impassioned employees emerge.
Affordable Executive and Small Business Services
We visit your business on-site, cutting your team’s professional development costs by eliminating travel and lodging expenses.
- Intake Evaluation – scheduled 8 hour, single site, meeting and walk through
- Comprehensive, Work-in-Progress Evaluation – scheduled 4 or 8 hour.
- Goal Planning or Project Sessions* – scheduled 4 or 8 hour assigned meeting.
- Coaching Support Calls* – scheduled 30-minute (additional 10 call package may be purchased separately)
- review plans and strategies, outcomes, or prepare for site visits.
- Personal Development* – scheduled 1 hour one-on-one coaching support.
- Implementation and Accountability Check* – Unannounced 8 hour, single site.
- Refresh and Reevaluate (R&R) Update – Unannounced 8 hour, single site visit
*Additional sessions may be purchased separately after package purchase below
Executive Package (40 – 80 employees)
Additional sessions may be purchased for service levels needed to serve larger companies.
- 1 – 8 hour, single site, Intake Evaluation
- 8 – 8 hour, single site, Comprehensive, Work-in-Progress Evaluation
- 3 – 4 hour, Goal Planning, or Project Sessions
- 4 – 30-minute Coaching Support Calls
- 3 – 1 hour, one-on-one, Personal Development Coaching Support
- 1 – 8 hour Implementation and Accountability Check
- 1 – 8 hour R & R Update (6 mo. – 1 year)
Small Business Package (2 – 39 employees)
- 1 – 8 hour, single site, Intake Evaluation
- 8 – 4 hour, single site, Comprehensive, Work-in-Progress Evaluation
- 1 – 4 hour, Goal Planning, or Project Sessions
- 2 – 30-minute Coaching Support Calls
- 1 – 1 hour, one-on-one, Personal Development Coaching Support
- 1 – 4 hour Implementation and Accountability Check
- 1 – 4 hour R & R Update (6 mo. – 1 year)
Coaching Project Examples
- Perform neutral, independent work load audits or assessments
- Determine skill and job requirements draft position descriptions
- Develop or improve employee recruitment pools
- Employee development and leadership program
- Develop or improve business plan, design, or culture
- Minimize interruptions due to training deficits
- Reduce time waste and improve time management
- Create or update training materials, policy or procedural guides
- Design custom training and materials to bridge the skills gap for entry-level employees
- Evaluate productivity to streamline processes and minimize inefficiencies
- Restore employee morale and solve motivational issues
- Shore up gaps and minimize departmental overlap
- Identify and solve role and job confusion issues and define advancement track
- Design management support, interface, and co-worker relations solutions
- Reduce and prevent miscommunication issues
- Develop strategies to cut costs
- Adapt to industry and organizational changes
- Research and establish beneficial partnering
- Clearly define job and customer needs
- Identify strategies for building effective teams
- Develop project or task objectives, framework and schedule to accomplish goals
- Analyze systems, processes, structures and tools to maximize productivity
- And much more . . . If you don’t see it here, please ask!
Business Start-up Process
In the start-up phase, we evaluate organizational structure, production and service design plans to help you determine position descriptions. We review work implementation strategies with Owners, Senior Executives, or your HR and Mid-Level Management to reach “up and running” stage quickly and efficiently. This increases managers ability to focus on corporate wellness and legal requirements to ensure compliance with state standards.
We coach struggling business owners, evaluate and recommend changes to improve organizational structure, production, service design. We resolve labor issues. Often, labor aspects of management duties take a back seat to other priorities, such as moves, structural change, legal updates or compliance issues, etc. We have found this to be the perfect time to schedule an evaluation meeting.
Schedule a FREE 20 minute phone consultation below today!